Friday, June 29, 2012

I don't know how she does it. . .

Stella is still sleeping in our room at night. But during the day, I've started putting her down for naps in her room in her crib. I'm hoping this will make the transition to her room at night easier. Who knows. . .

Anyway, this is how I always put Stella in her crib:

(disclaimer - I don't know why it looks like she's on her belly. She's on her back. I think its the way the sleep sack bunches up because its still a little big. We've since gone back to swaddling)


Yesterday, Stella took a little longer to settle down for her afternoon nap. I heard her fidgeting but let her be for a few minutes. When she started crying, I went back in thinking she just needed her pacifier back. Instead, I found her like this:


Wide awake and totally perpendicular to how she'd started. How is that even possible when all swaddled up? And in under 5 minutes? Something tells me it may not be too soon to start childproofing our house. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment