As my mother and David can both attest to, sometimes I have trouble figuring out what to wear. Probably something I don't want to instill on Stella. But with her dresser filling up with more and more cute clothes every day (and the fact that she is growing as fast as she is!) I want to be sure she has a chance to wear everything. So I find myself staring at her options each morning while she hangs out on the changing pad in just her diaper, debating what outfit to put her in for the day. I'm sure she's less than thrilled with waiting for me to decide. But luckily, due to spit up and an uncanny ability to pee again right as I'm changing her, she usually works her way through more than one outfit each day. Here she is in today's choice.
 |
| the girl knows how to accessorize. . . the pacifier matches the outfit! |
No comments:
Post a Comment