Thursday, September 4, 2014

"End of summer" round up

September is here, and so according to the outdoor pool (now closed) and Starbucks (debuting their fall drink menu), apparently summer is over. It's been 90+ degrees out though, so I'm not too sure about that. Anyway, the last few weeks we've had the Tour de Fun at the JCC, a birthday pool party and other fun out and about.

First Ferris Wheel ride at the Tour de Fun. . . Stella loved it and went on again, Noah felt that one time was enough.




Time for a fro yo break.


No wasting here!




More rides!


Enjoying a post-swim birthday cupcake with Charlotte at Simon's 2nd birthday party.


We made it to 28 months rear facing, but it was time to turn Stella's seat around so that we could make room for the infant seat. I think she likes it!

And I'll let you come up with your own caption for this one. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment