Sunday, October 13, 2013

Photo Shoot!

Thanks to Groupon, Stella and Noah spent the morning at a photo shoot for some family photos. Stella tried to walk onto all the other shoots that were going on while we waited for our appointment. Yet when it was our turn, she looked at the camera and cried, "bye bye!" Ah well. . . we eventually got them smiling. And even the ones that aren't full of smiles are still pretty darn cute.


After Stella cried over seeing the camera and Noah rolled off a prop, we got them both back on track with Stella's favorite animal book. Which led to some pretty cute stuff.



We attempted a big group shot, but it wasn't easy.

 We didn't fare much better with the 3 of us. I think Stella was trying to hid.

But I love these of me and Stella. . .



 Stella is already rolling her eyes at me! Something tells me this expression is one I'm going to see a lot someday. . . 


Tickling always gets Stella laughing. . . 


A few final favs. . . Stella was all about climbing up the steps. Obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment