This blog is usually full of all the great things I do, but just a little time out to say congrats to my daddy on finishing his residency! Now for a fun week off to hang out with me before starting fellowship. And to my mommy, who finished grad school last month and got a job in a nearby school district. She's been hanging out with me all summer, but I guess it will all be okay when she starts her new job in August.
Here's a pic of my parents at some fancy country club dinner to mark the end of residency. At least, I heard it was fancy. I wouldn't really know, they chose to leave me home with a babysitter.
And because you're really reading this blog to see pictures of me, here are some from my trip to Shaw Park last week. I checked out the sprinkler area (not such a fan of all that water spraying, I like the pool way better) but the playground has some neat stuff. Now to just convince mommy I can go down the big kid slide.
xoxo,
Stella





No comments:
Post a Comment