Sunday, July 22, 2012

Splish, Splash!

Stella and Noah took full advantage of the all too brief "break" in this summer's heat (90s instead of 100+) and headed for the 'burbs to go for a swim at the country club. I mean, their grandparents house.

I made a big fuss out of my sunglasses, but I gave in and let mommy put me in this silly hat.
Both kiddos put on their swim suits and spent the morning splishing and splashing in the kiddie pool. Well, Noah splished and splashed (and occasionally dunked his head) while Stella took a more tentative approach, trying to figure out her silly cousin.



Noah's other grandma joins the fun via video chat from Dallas! 
Also, the slightly sloping driveway makes for a nice shallow end for Stella.

Stella dips her feet



 Cousin collision 



Stella wonders why her diaper is suddenly so swollen with water. 
Note to Huggies and Pampers: size small swim diapers should start at less than 14 pounds!






  


Post-swim snooze

wow, that swim really wore me out!
Thanks Grandpa Selwyn for taking all these great pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment